« Ireland's Dan Lyons |
| Rolling a new hoover »
February 22, 2006
...blowing off the dust and cobwebs.
Nothing wakes up a musty, neglected (but still much loved) old blog like the distant sound of unearned praise.
And so it is with dear, dormant Flackster - stirring from slumber at the news that The RSS Pundit (aka Kip Meacham) just included Flackster in a Top Ten list of PR-oriented blogs.
Apparently, we're mainly of interest to the elitist-bourgeoisie, though - so all you proles can sod off back to Micropersuasion now :-)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Flack Blogging
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Company News Release "Totally Untrue"
- 2006 Report of the Commission on Public Relations Education
- Confabb launches - great addition to the PR 2.0 toolkit
- Join the Monologue!
- Standardized Social Media Pitching Template
- Social Media Relations in Crisis Mode